Avtech’s CSD-10 SELCAL Decoder is a cost-effective way to include selective calling to a communications system in both new aircraft and retrofit applications. The CSD-10 is in operation aboard airlines, business aircraft and helicopters throughout the world.
The CSD-10 is a completely self-contained SELCAL decoder that may be located anywhere in the cockpit. Its space-saving Dzus rail-mounted size provides all the capability and performance of the latest remote mounted decoders for less cost. Designed and built to airline standards, the CSD-10 panel-mounted decoder is a convenient way to achieve SELCAL capability in airline and business aircraft.
- Designed to meet the performance requirements of ARINC 714
- Convenient Dzus rail mounting
- Includes both visual and aural annunciation
- Black or gray models available with or without aural annunciator
- Certified to FAA TSO C59
- Code selection may be implemented with either installation rack straps or an ARINC compatible code selection panel
- Switch legends can be easily changed and replaced with different legends