The TAWS deadline in your country is rapidly approaching. The good news is Avtech’s DSU offers you an installation that saves time and money by using the one that is already there. You don’t have to replace your current display or radar system. Avtech’s Display Switching Unit (DSU) displays EGPWS or T2CAS information on Honeywell or Collins Weather Radar Indicators. The DSU switches up to three sources of display information and also facilitates overlays such as TCAS, Storm Scope, and Data/Navigation. The DSU saves the cost of a new display and also greatly simplifies the installation.
Interfaces with Honeywell Primus radar models 90, 200, 300, 400, 440, 450, 500, 650, 660, 700, 800, 870, 880 and AVQ30 and Collins WXR220, 270 and 300
- Facilitates overlays for TCAS, Data/Nav and Storm Scope
- Switches up to three sources of UDI display information
- MTBF of 60,000 flight hours, MTBUR of 45,000 flight hours
- TSO/JTSO C105 authorized and tested per RTCA DO-160D. Software approved to RTCA DO-178B
- Low cost alternative to purchasing a new display system
- Developed and tested with cooperation and support from Honeywell and ACSS